"When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships." -Andy Warhol

10.16.2008

Photo Booth

Misha and I have discovered photo booths. We found one at the K-mart on 9th east and Van Winkle. It’s perfectly crappy. The booth is too small, the seat to high, and it gives no indication if it is working or not. It’s like going to Vegas when you drop your 2 bucks in it. And the best part is, after four flashes, you get to stand around K-mart with nothing to do for three minutes hoping that a photo will fall out. I think next time I’m going to try some chit chat with the cashiers that are staring at us. I enjoy the wait though. It gives plenty of time to examine the example photos on the side of the booth. I can’t figure out what the guy in the cowboy hat is doing. I laugh that the guy with the tie took three pictures before he realized where he was supposed to look. But by far my favorite is the woman trying for the “glamour shot”. I was going to post a photo of the examples, but I thought it would be more entertaining to see if curiosity drives anyone to go check them out for themselves.

0 reactions: